4.8.14

Liebsta Award

Thanks to Mia for the Liebster Award nomination.

1. When did you start your blog?  I started this blog in January 2011 under a different name when I was 13. It changed to Designer Dutch Girl and then I changed it to PIETERNEL BAAK very recently. If you look through my archives you will see there's been an almost two year gap (I've apologised for this already I several occasions in several posts). I also stupidly only claimed my blog through bloglovin recently.

2. What is your favourite fragrance? The exact name has rubbed off but it is by Oilily. All their fragrances smell lovely and my first perfume when I was 8 was by them too.

3. What is your favourite make up brand? I dont swear by one make-up brand in particular but I love Bobbi Brown for foundation and Yves Saint Laurent for Mascara (I get it in brown and it doubles up as eyebrow tint).

4. Your favourite film? An education. I've never cried so much at a film. It's the most beautiful story and features Dominic Cooper. Need I say anymore.

5. Do you prefer Summer or Winter? I live in the north of Scotland where most of the year is Winter with a few summer days inbetween so definitely summer, because I don't get enough of it!

6. Do you prefer pastels or brights for your nails? I prefer leaving my nails bare or with a nude coating (so pastels I guess). I get bored of bright colours quickly.

7. Do you have any piercings? Only one in each ear although I love the idea of have a load of piercings in one ear.

8. What is your favourite high street fashion shop? ZARA 100%

9. If you could sum yourself up in 3 words, what would they be? Honestly no idea.

10. Do you prefer a red, nude or pink lip? Nude definitely. My lips are already quite pink and I always forget to top up colour on my lips.


11. What's your favourite way to remove your makeup? I use a L'Occitane cleansing foam - It removes make-up, cleanses and isn't harsh on my skin.

  
I'll be nominating Sarah, Saskia, Jasmine, Kelsie, Sacha, Katherinedesigndschungel and Michelle (I realise this isn't 11 people but if i spend any longer on this im going to be late for work.)


As follows are your questions:

1. What is your favourite blog? (over 2000 followers)
2. What is your favourite blog? (below 2000 followers)
3. Who/what is your biggest inspiration?
4. Fave instagram at the moment?
5. Fave clothing brand (designer or high street or both)?
6. What is your life motto?
7. Favourite music artist?
8. Most important wardobe staple?
9. Nicest country/city/destination you have visited?
10. Best thing you have ever bought?
11. What is your favourite book?


Rules: You must answer all questions that are given to you / Must link back to the person that nominated you / Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers / Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice / Cannot nominate the person who nominated you / Must inform nominees of your nomination / Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info.





P

3 comments:

  1. Answered the questions! thanks again for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to link it...whoops :)
      http://kelsiereynolds.blogspot.com/2014/08/im-invited-to-award-show.html

      Delete
  2. Woot! Just posted about the Liebster Award!

    http://mxpstyle.com/?p=313

    Thanks again for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete