15.10.14

3rd time thrifty





Week three of art school has started both worse and better than the previous two. Firstly, good, because we're not drawing objects on top of objects on top of cubes and secondly, bad, because I think I may be becoming ill. NOBODY gets a two day headache from a few vodka cokes (especially not me) so there is clearly something else wrong with me. Flu. 

Last week I had the chance to go round the local vintage shops in Aberdeen (the best two which happen to be a less than 5 minute walk away). There I spotted this STUNNA of a dress which I then HAD to try on and which then HAD to be bought. Does it matter I don't have an occasion to wear it for? No.

Also my uni room is such a mess in this picture. Mum, you'll be happy to know I tidied up this morning.


...


P


No comments:

Post a Comment